Grupo Rotoplas, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV: AGUA*) (“Rotoplas” or “The Company”), the leading provider of water-solutions in the Americas, announces that S&P Global Ratings maintained the following ratings:
- Issuers credit rating in national scale at ‘mxAA-‘ with a stable outlook.
- Long-term debt rating on the AGUA 17-2X sustainable bond at ‘mxAA-‘ in national scale.
The main topics highlighted in the document are as follows:
- The company has exceptional liquidity and low leverage levels.
- The strengths of Flow’s transformation program supported by profitability and growth
- The focus on sustainability as the main differentiator to counteract negative macroeconomic impacts.
- Capital investments aligned with growth expectations in the markets where Rotoplas operates.
Miranda Newswire – Full Press Release: Download PDF
Investor Relations Contact Details
María Fernanda Escobar