- At the Chain level, the Average Daily Rate (“ADR”) and the Revenue Per Available Room (“RevPAR”) increased 9.0% and 108.4% year on year, respectively, reaching levels of $1,044 and $456 pesos. The occupancy rate was 43.6%
- Total revenue was $637.8 million, a 115.1% increase compared to the same quarter in 2020, and a 22.9% increase versus the previous quarter.
- Operating profit was $36.6 million in 3Q21, compared to the $178.5 million loss reported in the same quarter of last year. This result ends a five-period loss trend.
- EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA were $159.3 million and $160.1 million, respectively. This compares to the negative $56.5 million and $55.8 million figures registered in 3Q20. We highlight the Adjusted EBITDA generation, which increased 1.6x versus the previous quarter.
- Net Income for the period was a loss of $106.8 million.
- At the end of the quarter, the Chain was operating 153 hotels, the same number as in the third quarter of 2020. The number of rooms in operation during 3Q21 reached 17,499, a 0.2% increase compared to the 17,413 operating at the end of 3Q20.
Miranda Newswire – Full Press Release: Download PDF
Investor Relations Contact Details
Corporate Finance and IR
Phone: +52 (55) 5249 8067