FIBRA UNO DELIVERS SOLID YoY AFFO PER CBFI AND
DISTRIBUTION GROWTH OF 14.1% AND 58.1% VS 2Q21
- Total normalized(3) revenue increased 2.1% QoQ to Ps. 5,801.3 million.
- Normalized(3) NOI increased 2.2% QoQ to Ps. 4,546.7 million, as the NOI margin over rents reached 87.2%.
- Sale of two properties (390.2 thousand sqft) and a plot of land (78.9 thousand sqft) from Titan portfolio. The sale was for Us. 19.6 million at 1.52x NAV.
- Distribution per CBFI(1) was Ps. 0.5236, on a quarterly FFO payout of 80%.
- Total portfolio occupancy closed at 93.2%, 60 bps above 1Q22.
- 6,166,863 CBFIs were repurchased.
- Debt prepayment: FUNO-18 bonds for Ps. 147 million and senior notes 2050 for Us. 31.9 million.
- Completion and delivery of Tepozpark development.
- FUNO’s GLA grew 1.1% QoQ, reaching 119 million sqft.
- Leasing spread in pesos increased 230 bps in the industrial segment.
- Total revenues increased 9.8% YoY.
- NOI increased 7.2% YoY.
- NOI margin over rents remained above 85%.
- NOI/CBFI(2) increased 7.8% YoY.
- FFO increased Ps. 162 million or 7.4% YoY.
- FFO per CBFI increased 8.0%; equivalent to an FFO/CBFI of Ps. 0.6188.
- During 2020, 2021 and 1H22, we have retained non-distributed cash, with which we have done the following:
- Repurchased CBFIs for Ps. 3,682.4 million (179,868,885 CBFIs)
- Pre-paid debt for Ps. 2,464.8 million.
- Retained available cash from operations for a total of Ps. 2,156.2 million
- FUNO’s GLA grew 2.3% YoY, reaching 119 million sqft.
(1) Calculated with estimated CBFIs at distribution day.
(2) Calculated with the average CBFIs of the period.
(3) Excluding extraordinary revenues from 1Q22 for Ps. 167.2 million.
Miranda Newswire – Full Press Release: Download PDF
Investor Relations Contact Details