FIBRA UNO DELIVERS STRONG YoY NOI GROWTH OF 30.7%, FFO GROWTH OF 117.2%, AND FFO PER CBFI GROWTH OF 124.3%
Mexico City, Mexico, July 26th, 2021 – Fibra Uno (BMV: FUNO11) (“FUNO” o “Fideicomiso Fibra Uno”), the first and largest Real Estate Investment Trust in Mexico and Latin America announces its results for the second quarter of 2021.
Second Quarter 2021
- Total revenues after COVID-19 related supports decreased 1.6% QoQ to Ps. 5,285.5 million, exceeding pre-pandemic income levels for the second consecutive quarter.
- NOI increased 0.5% QoQ to Ps. 4,241.1 million as NOI margin over rents reached 88.3%.
- AFFO quarterly payout 57.7% distribution per CBFI of Ps. 0.3311
- The buyback program reached 18,072,917 CBFIs or 0.5% of the outstanding CBFIs.
- Total portfolio occupancy closed at 91.8% vs 92.5% in the previous quarter.
- Leasing spreads vs. peso inflation were 5.2% in industrial, -0.8% in retail, and -4.9% in office.
- NAV/CBFI(1) =Ps. 45.06 (0.6% higher than previous quarter).
Compared to Second Quarter 2020
- Total revenues after COVID-19 related supports increased 23.0% YoY.
- NOI increased 30.7% YoY.
- NOI margin over rents remained above 88%.
- NOI/CBFI(2) increased 35.0% YoY.
- In the last twelve months we have repurchased 149,443,010 CBFIs or 4.0% of the outstanding CBFIs at the end of the quarter.
- We continue to adhere to a distribution policy similar in yield to the previous quarter in terms of payout.
- FUNO’s GLA grew 4.2% YoY, reaching 10.8 million square meters.
- In the past 12 months, we completed the development of three properties: Phase I Tepozpark/La Teja, La Isla Cancun II and Medical Tower (Mitikah), adding up to approximately 172 thousand sqm.
(1) Calculated with CFBIs outstanding at the end of the period. (2) Calculated with the average CBFIs of the period.
Miranda Newswire – Full Press Release: Download PDF
Investor Relations Contact Details
Jorge Pigeon, VP Investor Relations